Forum Togybux   →   Members   →   General Discussion   →   1st Payment

1st Payment

Started by ba5uki Jan 18th, 2024 at 20:17
ba5uki
Togy
Jan 18th, 2024 at 20:17

Dear admin, 

Is it true that you only prioritize premium members and ignore standard members when it comes to paying withdrawals? Meanwhile, I already have 11 referrals and am VERY excited to continue using your site. But several days after the pending period, I still haven't received my payment. So I beg the admin to pay attention to this. I hope we can work together better in the future. Thank you in advance.

ba5uki
Togy
Jan 20th, 2024 at 02:38
ba5uki wrote:

Dear admin, 

Is it true that you only prioritize premium members and ignore standard members when it comes to paying withdrawals? Meanwhile, I already have 11 referrals and am VERY excited to continue using your site. But several days after the pending period, I still haven't received my payment. So I beg the admin to pay attention to this. I hope we can work together better in the future. Thank you in advance.

Oh I have already 16 rented refferals and going up to 21 ones. And I'm still awaiting for my 1st payment from you, dear admin. 

sangeetha
Togy
Jan 25th, 2024 at 05:00

Hi,

I am having 21 referrels very nice to work in this togybux but still have not received my 1st payment kindly consider this as my request .

thanks

Baby Sangeetha S Alias Sangeetha

cryptos13
Togy
Jan 30th, 2024 at 10:54

I think the site turned into a scam, I never received my payment, I stopped clicking, I have been waiting for more than a month to receive three dollars!!!

That's why these high payments that we see are false, otherwise they would pay everyone

ewgesha58
Togy
Feb 01st, 2024 at 04:41
cryptos13 написал:

Я думаю сайт превратился в лохотрон, я так и не получила оплату, перестала кликать, жду уже больше месяца получения трёх долларов!!!

Поэтому те высокие выплаты, которые мы видим, являются ложными, иначе бы платили всем.

...Тоже самое, даже не хочется уже кликать, да и рефералов уже не хочеться приглашать

suckit
Togy
Feb 07th, 2024 at 07:36
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
Togybux Team.
nosanosa
Togy
Apr 02nd, 2024 at 03:34
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
Togybux Team.
Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2023 Togybux. All rights reserved.